Do you want to spread awareness about Sikhs?
The Sikh Coalition recommends the cialis soft tabs quick delivery, no prescription wow look it resources below for Sikhs to use in their efforts to spread awareness and real viagra for sale create appreciation for Sikhs in their local communities. Through these educational efforts, we hope to see a decrease in bias and harassment. If you need anything specific or have more questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
English - Spanish - Arabic - Mandarin
French - Italian - Polish - Portuguese
Russian - Swedish - Turkish
Sikh Awareness Presentations
The Sikh Coalition has been leading Sikh Awareness presentations in schools, work places, and interfaith meetings for the last ten years. Please click here to download the presentation and view a tutorial video on how to deliver sikh awareness presentations.
Alternatively if you would like to request a Sikh awareness presentation delivered by a Sikh Presenter and you live in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, New York or Washington DC Metro Area, please email - email@example.com.
- Invite local law enforcement, elected officials, and educators to Vaisakhi/Gurpurab celebrations.
- Participate in local parades and celebrations in your city for Independence Day, Memorial Day, and Thanksgiving.
- Appoint members of cialis free sample your gurdwara committee to be interfaith leaders. Invite non-Sikhs to your gurdwara, and also visit other houses of worship in your city.
- Participate in charity walks/runs and encourage your gurdwara to create a team.
- Place advertisements in local newspapers around American holidays. For example, “The Sikh community of X wishes you a Happy Thanksgiving/Happy Independence Day!”
- Reach out to local media to pitch stories about local Sikhs or the post-Wisconsin climate for Sikhs.
- As a parent, join your child’s Parent Teacher Association (PTA) and be visible in the school; offer to do presentations on Sikhi in your child’s classroom.
- As a Khalsa School, partner with community service organizations in your city to do different types of seva; for example, Adopt a Highway project, volunteer at nursing homes, join SikhCess and prepare food for homeless shelters, etc.
- As a Sikh Student’s Association, host a Turban Tying Day or a langar event. For information on how to organize a Turban Tying Day on your campus, please download the Turban Day Package from the Surat Initiative's website.